|Stock Code||8103||Industry||Electronic components|
|Company Name||CviLux Group||Operator||02-26201000|
|Address||9F., No.9, Ln. 3, Sec. 1, Zhongzheng E. Rd., Tamsui Dist., New Taipei City 251|
|Chairman of the Board||Steve Yang||General Manage||Glen Chu|
|Spokesperson||Maggie Wang||Title of Spokesperson||Manager|
|Phone Number of Spokesperson||02-26201000||Acting Spokesperson||Apple Lei|
|Main Businesses||Manufacturing, processing, and trading of electronic components (connectors, cables, etc.)|
|General import and export trade (except for which requires approval)|
|Domestic and international commodity tender offer agent|
|Date of establishment||1990/3/16||Business Administration Number (BAN)||23632274|
|Paid-up capital||NT$789,534,130||Date of listing on TWSE||2009/9/29|
|Date of listing on GTSM||2004/3/29||Date of listing on ESM||2003/5/22|
|Initial Offering Date||2002/9/11||Principal amount of common stock||NT$10|
|Number of issued common stock||78,953,413 shares (including private offering of 0 shares)||Preferred stock||0 shares|
|Stock transfer agent||Hua Nan Securities Co., Ltd.||Phone||27186425|
|Transfer address||4F., No.54, Sec. 4, Minsheng E. Rd., Taipei City 105|
|Accounting firm||KPMG Certified Public Accountants|
|CPA (Chartered Public Accountant) 1||TANG, JIA-JIAN|
|CPA (Chartered Public Accountant) 2||SU, YEN-TA|
|Issued preferred stock||None||Issued corporate bond||None|
|Full English name||CviLux Corporation|
|English address||9F.,No.9,Lane 3,Sec.1,Chung-Cheng East Road,Tamshui, New Taipei City, Taiwan|
|URL for Stakeholder Engagement||https://www.cvilux-group.com/social-responsibility/stakeholders|
The main products of CviLux and the subsidiaries are connectors and cable assemblies for many industries, such as network communications, laptops, optoelectronics, digital consumer electronics, automotive industry, etc.
- Connector: internal or external data or power transmission for industries such as IT, communication, computer accessories, and digital consumer electronics.
- Flat Flexible Cable: based on customer requirements and the aforementioned connectors, which are widely used in data or power transmission for scanners, multi-function printers, CD players, digital cameras, laptops, mobile devices, digital consumer electronics, and industrial control electronics.
- Cable Assemblies: based on customer requirements and the aforementioned connectors, which are widely used in customized data or power transmission for many industries, such as interior or external consumer electronics, optoelectronics, industrial controls, and automotive industry, etc.
- Wireless Modules: Bluetooth, Wifi, and NFC modules.
- Apple Smart Home Devices: Apple Homekit, Data Encryption, and MFi Accessories.
- Automotive Network: PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly), smart sensor products, and automotive parts.
- The IOT software and hardware integration solutions
- Other: skin care products
|CSO||Steve Yang||Execute resolutions of the Board of Directors The CEO leads CviLux Group in major development and operational decisions, manages the overall operations, and supervises its departments to achieve the goals.|
|CEO/General Manager of Electronic Accessories Business Group||Lawrence Yang|
|General Manager/General Manager of the Cable Business Group||Glen Chu|
|General Manager of Connector Business Group||Alex Huang|